How to order a signed copy of
‘The Making of Tomb Raider’
It’s been an amazing year since the book launched – from TR25 to seeing tweets and Instagram posts of the book everywhere. All the comments have been incredibly kind, and I can only thank you for that.
But for a while now, I’ve been asked as to whether someone could get a signed book. So after working behind the scenes with Pen and Sword, and with inspiration from Chris Scullion, it’s now possible!
To mark the 25th anniversary of Tomb Raider II, there will be 25 copies available, where you’ll be able to get a book signed and numbered for £30.
- Postage & Packaging
- Numbered out of 25
Now this does come with some caveats that I’ll highlight:
- UK Only – I cannot emphasise this enough.
- There’s only 25 copies available – so once they’re gone, they’re gone.
- In the PayPal link, make sure to say who you’d like me to sign it for – it could be as a Christmas gift for example, so do be clear. But obviously I’ll be using your name for the address so I can send it.
- Please make sure the right address is there when you’re at the last stage!
- Make sure the payment is marked as ‘Paying for goods or a service‘ – this way it lets me get your address, and it protects your payment if the book somehow goes missing during transit.
And that’s it! I’ll send you a message of when it’s been dispatched.