The more I notice some retro titles come to Nintendo Switch and also in the form of the ‘Classic’ console series, the more I get convinced I don’t think there’ll be a Virtual Console, only re-releases.
At the Tomb Raider Suite last December, I bumped into a LetsPlayer I had been watching on his YouTube for years, and in person he was just as decent.
Last week, me and Nathan reunited again for two videos on his channel, where he played through the level ‘Fools Gold‘ from Tomb Raider II: Golden Mask.
We talked about our thoughts of the Suite, its Kickstarter earlier this year, and my ‘polarising’ thoughts on Tomb Raider IV.
It’s in two parts, both of which were released last Thursday and Friday.
You can watch them both below.
This is the epilogue of the first chapter of the iPhone as we know it this year.
Some were surprised as to why I wasn’t going to wait for the iPhone X.
It was essentially three reasons.
- I’ve never owned a ‘Plus’ model before, and I’ve slightly regretted not buying one last year when I started using the Portrait Mode for customers in the previous day job.
- Compared to the iPhone X; FaceID, slight improvements to the same camera as the 8 models and Animoji do not justify waiting and spending money on the model for me. I also imagine it won’t be easy to acquire one until January 2018 at the earliest.
- I use the iPhone almost all day, alongside it being connected to my Apple Watch, and now the AirPods, something which will have its own post soon. I needed a bigger battery without purchasing a battery case or having a socket nearby.
Since driving to Lincoln to collect it on Saturday, I’ve been using the iPhone 8 Plus around Manchester and to see how these first impressions would go.
With every podcast dissecting last week’s Apple Event, you now get a break by listening to how Greg uses his iPad Pro, alongside being swayed to buy and download Tomb Raider II for it as well.
We go through the apps he uses, alongside how the Smart Keyboard is still underused, especially with games.
- Greg’s Site.
- Greg on Twitter.
- Bring Your Own Device Site.
- BYOD Podcast Twitter.
- Greg’s Notes from this episode.
I’ve always said that the music of Superman is as iconic as its story, the suit, and Lois Lane.
That couldn’t be more true with the show that made me discover Superman, with 1993’s ‘Lois and Clark’.It’s 24 years today since the pilot episode aired, where a lot of music cues would continue until the series ended in 1997.
Tomb Raider and Sonic have a incredible amount of passionate fans out there.
After so long, nostalglia takes hold and a large amount remember the time when there first played their game in the series.
Eventually, fans follow their passion and end up working in an official capacity, such as Sonic Mania.
Or, in the case of this demo, they approve a fan-made remake.
I follow Games Done Quick every January and July with their ‘AGDQ’ & ‘SGDQ’ events since 2013. Due to the recent catastrophe in Texas due to Hurricane Harvey, they have quickly set up a weekend stream to donate towards the residents who have been severely affected by it.
An amazing idea, and very impressive that it’s already raised over fifty thousand dollars since it was decided on Wednesday that the stream would occur.
You can watch and donate right here.
This is an idea that was given to me from a lovely Patreon Supporter. You can follow or even put a pound in here.
There isn’t a day that goes by where I don’t use the iPad.
But six weeks on with iOS 11 still installed, I thought I’d share what apps I frequently use.